Re: [ron] Thread 759127 (It's Roxas :))

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hello Chrno-XMB, thanks for the contribution quoted here. On
      Saturday, September 2, 2006, at 6:19:37 PM, you wrote:

      > How much to upgrade? Let's call it $5 a job/hour? :) Fair?

      No, sorry, not enough. Think my value, not your cost. I won't let
      you work for less than 20. I can send you checks ... or if you're
      set up for paypal, do it that way.

      > And yes, I keep forgetting Michigan is EDT. 2 PM EDT, 1 PM CDT. :)

      > What to do? If there's any members at all on your board, let them know
      > the upgrade is going to occur then, that's it!

      Cool. Will your plan be to upgrade it at its current location and
      then move it, or install 1.9.6 in the new location and then move the
      board stuff.

      What will you need from me. FTP user/pw and a super admin login on
      the site? Or ... ?

      Find the simple path to what works and follow it,
      always looking for a simpler path. -- Patrick D. Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
        Hello Ron, thanks for the email quoted here. On Monday, September 4,
        2006, at 9:31:43 PM, you wrote:

        > Hello Chrno-XMB, thanks for the contribution quoted here. On
        > Saturday, September 2, 2006, at 6:19:37 PM, you wrote:

        Sorry about that, group. Driver error.

        I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's;
        I will not reason and compare; my business is to create. --William Blake