Re: The new Scrum plug-in for VSTS

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "cawinkelmann"
      <cawinkelmann@...> wrote:

      > We started to use the new plug-in for Team Systems to cover our scrum
      > process and yet it is limited. ...

      Is this a MS product? Is it MSF for Agile or something else?
      thanks
      deb
    • Joey Beninghove
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
        No, it's put out by Conchango and simply uses the extensibility features of TFS to add a new "Process Template" to the system for which new Team Projects can be created...

        We've just started using it at our company as well, and so far we like it for the most part.  I do also which there was some sort of treeview representation of Product Backlog Items to Sprint Backlog Items, but for now we're managing without it...

        The reports will be much more useful once we have a couple sprints worth of data in the system as well...

        --
        Joey Beninghove
        [http://joeydotnet.com]
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Deb" <deborah@...> wrote:

          It is a plug in for VSTS which provides a set of tools for managing
          releases, iterations, ... it is a collaboration tool and a process
          tool.

          It is a bit different than MSF for Agile.

          More information can be found at:
          http://www.scrum-master.com/ScrumVSTS/

          Dan