Re: Melbourne - Australia - Scrum Consulting Company Required

  • Kane Mar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Jens Ƙstergaard <jeos12@...>
      wrote:

      > I know ThoughtWorks in Sydney are excellent, and I am sure they can
      > help you out.
      > Jens

      "Excellent" is a very subjective word. ThoughtWorks is primarily an XP
      shop and although though they have substantial TDD experience, they do
      not have any Scrum expertise.

      If you're specifically looking for Scrum training I know Boris
      occassionally does training in Melbourne. You can find more details at
      the scrum alliance site (http://www.scrumalliance.org)

      Best regards,
      Kane Mar
      W: http://www.Danube.com