ScrumMaster position in San Francisco

  • pmarinac
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      I have an immediate opening for a scrummaster to ongoing, maintenance
      and new development sprints for an e-commerce company. Prefer a
      certified scrummaster but if you are not certified we will train you
      and get you certified. You should have software development
      experience as either an analyst, developer or QA engineer. You must
      have good interpersonal and communication skills and understand agile
      methodologies.

      This is a permanent, fulltime position.

      forward resumes to pmarinac@...