Enterprise Scrum, Scrum 2.0

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Whenever I see postings about these topics or similar extensions, I
      check out the originator. If the person is a CSM, CSM Practitioner, or
      CSM Trainer, I know they have a grounding. If they are a person who I
      know has used Scrum on multiple projects, or I have worked with, I
      read more carefully.

      What I tend to throw away quickly are the "extensions" by people who
      have never used Scrum personally, don't develop software any more, and
      haven't walked the road. Actually, I find that these people don't even
      bother with these topics. I know this is simply the arrival of
      methodologists plying their trade without knowing that it ruins ours.

      Ken