Melbourne - Australia - Scrum Consulting Company Required

  • Graeme Matthew
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hi all. sorry for the lack of activity but have not had an internet
      connection for a while , telco's are not agile !!!

      Does anyone know of a company in melbourne australia that provides scrum
      consulting with TDD.

      Thanks for your help

      Regards

      Graeme Matthew
    • Jens Østergaard
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
        I know ThoughtWorks in Sydney are excellent, and I am sure they can
        help you out.
        Jens

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Graeme Matthew <scrum@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all. sorry for the lack of activity but have not had an internet
        > connection for a while , telco's are not agile !!!
        >
        > Does anyone know of a company in melbourne australia that provides
        scrum
        > consulting with TDD.
        >
        > Thanks for your help
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Graeme Matthew

      • Alin Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006

          ok, give me please the necessary information for obtain information about the people can'll help me, i want to learn scrum for develop my tesis.  Im studied in the National University of Engineering, Nicaragua.  and the scrum is unknow here.

          Thanks for you help

          Alin González
        • Graeme Matthew
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
            Jens Østergaard wrote:
            > I know ThoughtWorks in Sydney are excellent, and I am sure they can
            > help you out.
            > Jens
            >
            > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Graeme Matthew <scrum@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            >> Hi all. sorry for the lack of activity but have not had an internet
            >> connection for a while , telco's are not agile !!!
            >>
            >> Does anyone know of a company in melbourne australia that provides
            >>
            > scrum
            >
            >> consulting with TDD.
            >>
            >> Thanks for your help
            >>
            >> Regards
            >>
            >> Graeme Matthew
            >>

            > Jens thanks for the info.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Kane Mar
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
              --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Jens Østergaard <jeos12@...>
              wrote:

              > I know ThoughtWorks in Sydney are excellent, and I am sure they can
              > help you out.
              > Jens

              "Excellent" is a very subjective word. ThoughtWorks is primarily an XP
              shop and although though they have substantial TDD experience, they do
              not have any Scrum expertise.

              If you're specifically looking for Scrum training I know Boris
              occassionally does training in Melbourne. You can find more details at
              the scrum alliance site (http://www.scrumalliance.org)

              Best regards,
              Kane Mar
              W: http://www.Danube.com