Re: [scrumdevelopment] How Agile you are Survey

  • Vickydhiman
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30 9:52 PM
      Hello David:

      Thanks for your email.

      What we are looking for are some good questions which we can preferably answer using a rating scale [the idea being we can just benchmark the data every three months or so]. This is what the teams have identified.

      There can optionally be some paragraphs to explain the answers/ open ended questions.

      If you have some questions - then just shoot them on the group itself. I think everyone can benefit from them [I could be wrong].

      Thanks

      Vicki

      "David H." <dmalloc@...> wrote:
      Hubert Smits wrote:
      > Hi Vicki,

      Howdy Vicki.

      You can employ a free tool such as mod_survey
      (http://gathering.itm.mh.se/modsurvey/) to tailor a questionnaire that
      will fit your needs. I understand that it is much more about what
      questions to ask than how to actually go about it, is that right?

      If you want help with developing a half ways neutral and meaningful
      questionnaire let me know and I will gladly help with what I remember
      from my University days.

      -d