RE: [scrumdevelopment] Question on Metrics

  • Brian Beaudet
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 30, 2006
      He's not part of the daily scrum but he has his own weekly phone call with all of the product teams in order to do a status check.  Remember that I noted we aren't all implementing scrum principles yet.  I'm going to go ahead and take some of the given advice and teach him more about scrum and the given metrics we use on our team to indicate our progress.

      Thanks,

      Brian