Invitation to Scrum Gathering

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      I invite you to a ScrumGathering in Minneapolis on Wednesday and
      Thursday, November 15 and 16.

      I am concerned about connecting you to a community of other
      ScrumMasters and Scrum users with whom you could share ideas,
      investigate problems, get support, and basically learn more about
      how to get the most from Scrum and give the most to the Scrum community.

      The ScrumDevelopment yahoo egroup and the new ScrumAlliance website
      (www.scrumalliance.org) are good steps in that direction. I encourage
      you to visit either if you aren't a regular.

      The ScrumGathering is another step for ScrumMasters. A maximum of 100
      ScrumMasters, including Mike Cohn, Esther Derby and myself, will be
      meeting in an open space format meeting to share our experiences
      regarding Scrum and rewnew old acquaintances. If you are having issues
      (who isn't), need moral support, or just want to talk, I encourage
      your attendance.

      The ScrumGathering is held twice per year and is sponsored by the
      ScrumAlliance. All proceeds go into supporting and furthering the use
      of the Scrum process by our community.

      Register at www.scrumalliance.org.

      Best,
      Ken Schwaber