Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile development and metrics

  • Vickydhiman
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 29, 2006
      Hi Ron:

      Thanks for your email.

      >>Whatever you meant by effective when you said it ...

      We can be effective economically by distributing to a team without large number of bottlenecks [other than communication lag] to say Austria and Botswana.

      Thanks

      Vicki

      Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
      Hello Vickydhiman, thank you for your email. On Tuesday, August 29,
      2006, at 1:13:58 AM, you wrote:

      >>>Would it be fair to say that it is difficult to be as effective distributed as we can be
      >>>when centralized?

      > Effective as in economic sense or time taken from concept to delivery?

      Whatever you meant by effective when you said it ...

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming. com
      Design is the thinking one does before, during, and after
      implementation. It works best for me with a little up front, most of
      it during implementation, and very little after it's too late.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Vickydhiman
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 29, 2006