Re: [scrumdevelopment] Large Scrum project at Booz Allen Hamilton/DOD

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
      On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 11:00:10 AM, Alleman, Glen B. wrote:

      > We have a “work authorization” that combines the EV components with the
      > weekly ACWP from the projects. With this the team can generate its “velocity”
      > in EV terms rather than XP terms, thus satisfying the reporting requirements.

      Glen: why do your messages often have these squares and dollar signs and
      bangs in them?

      First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
      - Gandhi
    • Alleman, Glen B.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
        Good questions. We're Office XP, WinXP, clean line (OC64 to the net),

        Glen B. Alleman
        CH2M HILL
        Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site
        glen.alleman@...
        glen.alleman@...

        |------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        |KnowledgeStorm has over 22,000 B2B technology solutions. The most
        |comprehensive IT buyers' information available. Research, compare,
        decide.
        |E-Commerce | Application Dev | Accounting-Finance | Healthcare |
        Project

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/