Inability to adopt Agile may signal bigger problems

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2006
      Since we're talking about organizational aspects of Agile rollout...

      I thought some of you might want to debate this one with the naysayers -
      Peter Coffee's reflections on reasons organizations "can't" (won't?)
      adopt Agile and what it may say about their organizational cultures.

      Inability to adopt Agile may signal bigger problems
      http://www.infoq.com/news/Coffee-AgileAdoption-Dysfunction

      enjoy
      deb

      Agile Community Editor