RE: [scrumdevelopment] Large Scrum project at Booz Allen Hamilton/DOD

  • Alleman, Glen B.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
      Message

      Thanks,

      We have a work authorization that combines the EV components with the weekly ACWP from the projects. With this the team can generate its velocity in EV terms rather than XP terms, thus satisfying the reporting requirements.

      Also were working XP into our CMMi processes. So the next set of questions:

      1. Does the project there have a CMMi requirement? If so have the Scrum processes been used to satisfy the PAs?
      2. If not how does the external processes assessment get done for CDRL delivery compliance if any?
      3.

      Glen B. Alleman

      CH2M HILL

      Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site

      glen.alleman@...

      glen.alleman@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
        On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 11:00:10 AM, Alleman, Glen B. wrote:

        > We have a “work authorization” that combines the EV components with the
        > weekly ACWP from the projects. With this the team can generate its “velocity”
        > in EV terms rather than XP terms, thus satisfying the reporting requirements.

        Glen: why do your messages often have these squares and dollar signs and
        bangs in them?

        First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
        - Gandhi
      • Alleman, Glen B.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
          Good questions. We're Office XP, WinXP, clean line (OC64 to the net),

          |------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          |KnowledgeStorm has over 22,000 B2B technology solutions. The most
          |comprehensive IT buyers' information available. Research, compare,
          decide.
          |E-Commerce | Application Dev | Accounting-Finance | Healthcare |
          Project

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/