Story Boards, etc.

  • KENT KIRCHNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 4:21 PM

      Hello,

      We have been working off of spreadsheets and this will be our first crack at storyboarding. At the Agile conference, I observed examples of story boards, iteration planning boards and release planning boards. I am trying to piece these items together and how they apply in the Agile process. My thought is that we start with the release planning board and then move to the iteration board, which ends up as the story board. Is my thought process correct? I am thinking of creating shells for each board type in our room..am I on the right track?

      Thank you,

      Kent Kirchner

      Lead Business Analyst

      Tucson SE