Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile on documentation & Support (Was: Digest Number 1...

  • PaulOldfield1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      In a message dated 01/08/2006 17:37:59 GMT Standard Time, mkg6@... writes:
      I'd suggest to pick up a copy of Alistair Cockburn's 'Agile Software
      Development'  (ISBN 0-201-69969-9). It gives a thorough description of the
      powers that influence software development. Chapter one includes gems such
      as 'Continuus Documentation, Just Never Documentation and Suffiency of Work
      Products'.
      One note of caution on that - an updated version of that book is about
      to come out (scheduled for this Autumn, I believe).  Great book, but
      worth waiting for the new version.

      Paul Oldfield