Bay area VP of Engineering opportunity

  • Jeff Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      As I mentioned previously I'm telling all recruiters that putting
      anyone in key positions in development that is not steeped in Agile,
      and preferably Scrum, is causing bad business practices to replicate.
      It is bad for the recruiter, bad for the company, and bad for the country.

      In any event, an executive recruiter is bugging me about a VP of
      Application Development and Architecture for a Bay area company with a
      team of 15-25 developers. Sounds like an interesting job for someone
      in the Scrum community.

      Let me know if you are interested off list and I will connect you up.
      You need to have previous experience in this type of position and be
      willing to live in the Bay area.

      Jeff Sutherland