RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: User stories - has it worked for you?

  • Timothy H. Lund
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 31, 2006
      I apologize if you thought I was trying to imply that using User Stories (or anything other than use cases) was "jumping in and hacking." I simply meant to imply that most straight-out-of-college CS grads have little to no exposure or appreciation for any type of requirements gathering. However, I would also suggest that the use of use cases (or any type of development tool) does not indicate a lack or presence of flexibility. The process by which you develop software, and how it adapts to the different and changing constraints on the software system you're trying to construct, is the only thing that REALLY determines flexibility, IMHO.

      ~Tim