Re: [scrumdevelopment] August 3rd - Ivar Jacobson on Essential Unified Process in San Francisco

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      Especially after another EUP I know of (ok ok sorry... HAD to say it lol).

      Really though... for people interested in the cross-project enterprise issues in large organizations, it is good stuff (www.enterpriseunifiedprocess.com).

      Thank you,

      - mike
        co-author of the EUP book

      On 7/31/06, Mike Cohn <mike@...> wrote:

      hmm, speaking of efforts to create unneeded brands...

      Mike

      On Jul 31, 2006, at 2:38 PM, drc@... wrote:

      For those of you in the San Francisco Bay Area:

      Save THURSDAY August 3rd FOR

      Ivar Jacobson on Essential Unified Process

      NEW LOCATION!
      -- See link below for more details:

      http://www.unifiedp rocessgroup.com/buildout/NextRUPUserGroupEvent.htm

      --David Chilcott
      drc@outformations.com
      www.outformations.com
      510.655.7122 Voice

      Keep Breathing.  Tell the Truth.  Be Fearless.  Choose Love.   Embrace the Mystery.