[ANN] Scrum War Stories BOF at OSCON

  • Eric Pugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      For all those luck OSCON attendees, I will be hosting a “Birds of a
      Feather” discussion on Scrum War Stories on Thursday, July 27 at 8:00
      – 9:00 PM (see http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/
      e_sess/9448 for more details). You bring the stories, we bring the
      beer.

      I'm going to have a couple of provocative questions to get us
      started, but I am really looking for Scrum practitioners to bring
      there "what works, what doesn't" stories to the BoF, and hopefully
      share the hardwon tips that they have. If you can't make the BoF,
      but want to talk Scrum, feel free to stop by OpenSource Connections
      booth in the Exhibit Hall.

      Cheers,
      Eric Pugh

      Eric Pugh
      Principal
      OpenSource Connections
      Site: http://www.opensourceconnections.com
      Blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/dep4b

      If you wish to contact me directly, please remove the -lists from my
      email address.