RE: [scrumdevelopment] Testing and Handling Bugs in a sprint

  • Wolfgang Schulze Zachau
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 30 1:13 AM
      > On Thursday, June 29, 2006, at 7:53:27 AM, Cees De Groot wrote:
      >
      > > The one tool I will invariably refuse to install in
      > projects I run is
      > > a bug tracker :-)
      >
      > I owe you a drink!
      >
      > Ron Jeffries

      I can see where you guys are coming from and heading to, but I still think
      your approach is neither realistic nor practical. Convince me otherwise.

      Regards,

      Wolfgang
    • Adrian Howard
      Message 78 of 78 , Jul 5, 2006
        On 5 Jul 2006, at 16:33, Vickydhiman wrote:

        > Hello Sammy:
        > Developers create the estimates based on specifications done by
        > Analysts. For most cases, estimates already exists and are pulled
        > from the database.
        [snip]

        How accurate are the estimates pulled from the database? What happens
        when they're wrong?

        Who decides that the developer has met the analysts spec?

        Adrian