Testing and Handling Bugs in a sprint

  • paulsiu1887
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 27, 2006
      I don't know if others have asked this before, though I haven't seen
      the question asked in the arhives. How does one handle bugs in a
      sprint. Do you use a separate task for testing or do you include it in
      the task.

      A sprint is supposed to be fixed. This mean we are not suppose to add
      task to the sprint. However, bugs are often found in the middle of a
      sprint. Many of the bugs may be deferred to the next sprint, but some
      bugs must be fixed by the sprint's end. How do you folks handle this?

      Paul
    • Adrian Howard
      Message 78 of 78 , Jul 5, 2006
        On 5 Jul 2006, at 16:33, Vickydhiman wrote:

        > Hello Sammy:
        > Developers create the estimates based on specifications done by
        > Analysts. For most cases, estimates already exists and are pulled
        > from the database.
        [snip]

        How accurate are the estimates pulled from the database? What happens
        when they're wrong?

        Who decides that the developer has met the analysts spec?

        Adrian