Following the Scrum Alliance wiki: Google Reader, RSS or what??

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      Hi all,

      I am raising this question because I need an easy way to follow the Scrum Alliance wiki.  I am sure others want to know about this to follow blogs and other wikis.  I happen to need this capability to help facilitate the Volunteering efforts for Scrum Alliance.

      More specifically, if you want to attract volunteers (re Scrum Alliance) or volunteer yourself, you probably want to track one or two wiki pages (see Volunteering thread elsewhere).

      So, what is the best way to do this?

      wiki.scrumalliance.org does have an RSS feed (others know far more than I about RSS).  I know that some wiki implementations provide their own feeds.  And I am currently using Google Reader ( www.google .com/reader ) -- seems to work ok by me.  But is it the "best"?

      Please help/advise.

      Thanks, Joe

      Joseph Little
      917-887-1669 (cell)