Internal and client training while using the agile process

  • darth_ny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hi there,

      I'm responsible for developing and giving training internally and to
      clients in addition to developing usability testing.

      My company is starting to migrate over to the agile process.

      With Agile there is a something completed at the end of each
      iteration, so what is the best timeline for creating and conducting
      user testing, internal training and client training?

      Should the trainings be developed at each iteration and then given
      together at the end when the project is complete? Should internal
      training be given along the way at each iteration? Should it all be
      done only when the project will be released since with each
      iteration, the project is being modified.

      For usability testing, it seems that using the agile process would
      make it perfect for testing along the way.

      I'm looking for any advice or information to help determine the
      proper scope and timeline of this project.

      -thanks