Re: [scrumdevelopment] Reporting status on an Agile Project

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2006
      On Tuesday, June 6, 2006, at 6:36:55 PM, Ash Tengshe wrote:

      > What suggestions you have for me?
      > - Do I agree to automated conversion of a backlog into a color status?
      > - If I do agree, is it even possible?
      > - And fundamentally, since I don't agree, am I right? What are your suggestions on
      > proving my point to the management? Can we have the Customer and the team come up with the color
      > every week?

      What would happen if you

      a) explained how your status is generated;
      b) asked for suggestions how to automate status;
      c) based on those suggestions, automated status;
      d) reported both the automated color and the team's color;
      e) observed and explained the difference?

      The central "e" in "Jeffries" is silent ... and invisible.