[ANN] Scrum related gigs from Danube

  • lszalvay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      It's Laszlo with Danube Technologies, Inc. authors of the ScrumWorks
      product. I am currently looking for a number of people to help our
      client companies across the US. We have a few openings right now with
      companies who are in the midst of embracing Scrum and XP as a means of
      achieving project successes. These positions are either Full Time /
      Direct Hire with the client company or as a Danube Consultant working
      onsite to assist with the Agile Transition.

      These openings include:
      • ScrumMasters (hands on, heads down)

      • C++ developers with TDD & Scrum experience

      • Quality Assurance Engineers with experience working in/around an
      Agile/Scrum framework

      • J2EE developers with TDD & Scrum experience

      Please check out our careers page for up-to-date openings
      http://danube.com/careers and apply online if you want to be
      considered, we'd love to hear from you. All of these openings include
      relocation stipends, health benefits, market-rate salaries and a great
      work environment.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Best regards,

      Laszlo (AT) Danube (D0T) com