San Francisco Bay Area Complimentary Event On Agile Processes

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Here's a message from Carey Schwaber, an analyst at Forrester Research
      covering application development processes and tools, including Agile:

      Ken

      ///////////////

      Good Afternoon,

      I would like to invite you to an Executive Roundtable on June 06 in
      the San Francisco Bay Area to discuss "Agile in the Enterprise." If
      you have not yet registered, please do so at the link below.

      This exchange goes beyond the theoretical. You'll hear Joseph
      Huayllasco, Manager of Architecture Strategic Investment Platform at
      Barclays Global, share what steps Barclays took to align their
      business strategies with IT and what roadblocks they faced along the way.

      More importantly, this roundtable is intended to discuss the business
      issues you face. Gain valuable insight backed by research blending
      organizational, technological, and business issues, as well as from
      discussions with your peers.

      The event will be held at the Hyatt Regency/San Francisco Airport,
      which is located at 1333 Bayshore Highway in Burlingame. Please
      register in advance at www.vasoftware.com/sfevent.php

      If you plan to attend, I would very much appreciate it if you could
      share with me the topics or issues you would like to discuss. This
      will help me better prepare for the event. I will use this information
      to focus my presentation and also help guide the group's conversation.
      Please send me you comments directly at cschwaber@....

      We hope to see you there!

      Carey Schwaber

      Carey Schwaber | Analyst, Application Development | Forrester Research
      | p: 617-613-6260 | f: 617-613-5260