Agile coaching in Hyderabad, India

  • Pete Behrens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      We have a client that has a significant development presence in India
      and is looking to transition them to agile. While we can provide
      primary training and initial coaching services, we are seeking a
      partner to assist us with longer-term agile coaching (up to 6 months
      on site) in Hyberabad, India.

      If you have any information about a company or independent with strong
      agile coaching services that can provide those services for an
      extended period of time in India, please contact me directly (outside
      the yahoo group).

      Thanks,

      Pete Behrens
      Trail Ridge Consulting