Feedback: Retrospectives IN and ON action

  • Marco Abis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      I wrote a post on my blog some weeks ago and I received great
      feedbacks mainly from XPers and Retrospective facilitators. Now that I'm
      writing a second post about it I would really appreciate some feedback
      from Scrummers considereing that retrospectives are performed by every
      Scrum team :-D

      This is the post:
      http://brainscrum.wordpress.com/2006/05/22/retrospectives-in-and-on-action/

      Thanks in advance

      Marco Abis

      "let's not talk about Type A Scrum unless we also want to talk
      about Type W Scrum, which is more commonly called Waterfall" (Mike Cohn)

      http://www.agilemovement.it :: Italian Agile Movement
    • David H.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
        On 01/06/06, Marco Abis <abis@...> wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I wrote a post on my blog some weeks ago and I received great
        > feedbacks mainly from XPers and Retrospective facilitators. Now that I'm
        > writing a second post about it I would really appreciate some feedback
        > from Scrummers considereing that retrospectives are performed by every
        > Scrum team :-D
        >
        > This is the post:
        > http://brainscrum.wordpress.com/2006/05/22/retrospectives-in-and-on-action/

        There you go :)
        PS: website does not work yet, still waiting for domain transfer.

        -d