RE: [scrumdevelopment] Do you count weekends in your burn down chart?

  • Jeff Myers (Aditi)
    Message 1 of 51 , May 31, 2006

      I track it but don't expect any work to get done.

      ________________________________

      Jeffrey Myers | RedW-D 3327 | Aditi -- Program Manager MXRX | Cell 425-890-8852 | Office (425) 706-3836 x63836

          From: "Don Parker" donparker@...

          Date: Mon May 29, 2006 3:10pm(PDT)

      Subject: Do you count weekends in your burn down chart?

      Hello all,

      This is a newbie question.  Do you include weekend days on your burn

      down charts, or do you only list total number of working days for the

      sprint?

      cheers,

      dp

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/9EfwlB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Nicholas Cancelliere
      Message 51 of 51 , Jun 24, 2006
        I do not unless your team is planning on working weekends all the time, and lets hope not!  :-)

        -Nick