New Scrum Paper: International Conference on Complex Systems

  • Jeff Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      I just finished up the final draft of a revised paper on the
      SirsiDynix project, the most productive large Java project ever
      documented. A 56 member distributed/outsourced team was split between
      Provo, Utah; Denver, Colorado; Waterloo, Canada; and St. Petersburg,
      Russia. They achieved almost the same productivity as a single,
      colocated Scrum team documented by Mike Cohn in his User Stories book.

      Sutherland, J; Viktorov, A.; and Blount, J. (2006) Adaptive
      Engineering of Large Software Projects with Distributed/Outsourced
      Teams. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Complex
      Systems</a>, Boston, MA, 25-30 June.

      http://www.necsi.org/community/wiki/index.php/ICCS06/269

      Jeff Sutherland
      http://jeffsutherland.com/scrum