Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: SPAM

  • Pete Deemer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 5:23 PM
      hi jeff -- I suspect what has happened is that someone you have corresponded with is infected -- and that person's machine is sending out spoofed messages under your name to this list and other places.  If you need help from yahoo security though, let me know, and I'll connect you.  Hope you're well, --Pete