Réf. : Re: [scrumdevelopment] Ken's ScrumMaster training classes

  • gery.derbier@solystic.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      I hope there will be an opportunity in the future to have it in Paris (France).

      I look forward to Ken's tutorial at the Agile Development Conference. I will be
      present also as a speaker : I will present an experience report entitled "Agile
      Development in the Old Economy". I manage a software development group and we
      have used an agile approach to manage a business critical project. The major
      project settings come from Alistair Cockburn's Crystal methodologies, Scrum and
      Jim Coplien's work on organizational patterns.

      Géry.

      "Marco Abis" <abis@...> le 22/05/2003 18:16:36

      Veuillez répondre à scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com

      Pour : scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      cc : (ccc : Gery DERBIER/GTY/POSTAL)
      Objet : Re: [scrumdevelopment] Ken's ScrumMas ter training classes

      Gery:

      it will be in Milan (north Italy) as you can see at
      http://www.controlchaos.com/certifiedscrum/

      If you need more info on location, airports, trains, hotels, etc, etc just ask
      me :)

      --
      Marco Abis
      Agility SPI: Software Process Improvement