RE: [scrumdevelopment] Daily Scrum Meeting Question

  • Scott Worley (PI)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2003

      Hi Ken,

      Seems I can no longer email you L, is there a problem with your email address, or can I assume verizon.net is being blocked by china ?

      On a more normal note: Congratulations on what sounds like a great training session on Scrum, J

      PS: sorry to use list for this.

      Scott Worley – Stuck in SARS’ville Shanghai , China …

        CTO – IT Resources China