RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Ken's ScrumMaster training classes

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 8 , May 22, 2003
      Bryan,
      My pleasure. I'm equally excited, particularly after meeting people like you
      and Mike. I sent you another email with a discussion about opening up the
      Scrum methodology within the certified scrummaster community. I'd like your
      thoughts about doing the same for software.
      I can initially be the focal point for reviewing and checking things back
      into the methodology, to ensure consistency, accuracy, etc. We need
      volunteers for doing the same with the software.
      Ken

      Message 2 of 8 , May 22, 2003
        Bryan Zarnett wrote:
        > I'm a bit more conscious right now...

        I'm still recovering - the last two days have been exhausting but very
        enjoyable.

        Like Bryan, I would also highly recommend this course. I've been
        interested in scrum for about a year so I'd already been exposed to much
        of the raw material. This course took my understanding well beyond that
        and really helped me understand how everything flows together. It also
        helped identify places where I need to improve my own skills.

        Thanks again to Ken for a very educational and enjoyable time.

        --
        Mike Bowler
        Principal, Gargoyle Software Inc.
        Message 3 of 8 , May 22, 2003
          Guys I can't wait for the European session (June, 16-18)!!! :)

          Marco Abis
          Agility SPI: Software Process Improvement
          abis@... - abis@...
          http://agilemovement.it