FW: new Agile Development Conference price savings

  • Mary Poppendieck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2003

      I hereby admit to committing the error of forwarding to this group an announcement-in-development a couple of days ago, which had a couple of errors in it.  I hope you accept my apologizes and while you are at it, consider attending this excellent conference!

      Mary Poppendieck

      Dear Agile friend and colleague,

      Good news for great savings!
      We have reduced the cost of attending the Agile Development Conference in
      Salt Lake City, June 25-28
      (http://www.AgileDevelopmentConference.com)

      * The Early-Bird prices are being extended until the May 31:
        $1,464 for full, individual registration (save $325).
      * The Early-Bird Group rate of $1,359 is being offered for groups of 5 or more
          people paying at the same time, through May 31.
      * A complimentary 9th registration is offered for each group of 8 people paying
         at the same time.
      * Attend any single tutorial or technical exchange for just $350.

      Please go to www.AgileDevelopmentConference.com for more details and to register.

      This conference is a significant technical event not lightly to be missed.
      The keynote speaker is Gerald Weinberg. Alan McCormack of the Harvard School
      of Business is giving a keynote at the Executive Summit. Tutorials are being given
      by the top-rung agile experts: Robert Martin, Jim Highsmith, Ron Jeffries,
      Alistair Cockburn, Craig Larman, Scott Ambler, and many more. You will have a
      chance to speak with these notables in the social and technical exchanges during
      the conference.

      We hope that with these reductions and enhancements, you and your colleagues
      will be able to attend this significant event.

      Could you please be so kind as to forward this email to your XP, pattern or agile
      discussion group for their attention, and to anyone else you know who is interested
      in the conference.

      Alistair Cockburn
      Conference Chair

      Management: Principles and Tools*, by Jim Highsmith today. Visit
      http://www.cutter.com/offers/APM.html .