Re: [scrumdevelopment] Stories and Algorithms

  • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2006
      Ron
      Perhaps the reason I share your position on the value of a weeks worth of work is the notion that after a week we now have that much more information about what the problem isn't.

      --
      Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott, The Spiritual Life

      The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. ~Author Unknown

      From: Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...>