New APLN chapter in Richmond, VA

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      There is a new Agile Project Leadership Network chapter in Richmond,
      VA. If you are in or near Richmond, or will be, please join us (and
      tell us you are coming).

      In very simple terms, we want to evangelize Agile and Scrum on the
      business side. We hope you will support us and give us feedback.

      See: http://apln-richmond.pbwiki.com/
      See also: apln.org

      For those you have not done it, I encourage you to do "grass roots"
      activities like this. We are looking to find the lever from which to
      move the right people.

      Regards, Joe

      Joseph Little
      Kitty Hawk Consulting