CSM course in Latin America?

  • Kert Peterson
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 27 4:01 PM
      Hi Alan,

      I'm a Scrum trainer and consultant based in Austin, Texas and am interested
      in teaching a Certified ScrumMastser course (or multiple Scrum / agile
      courses) in Latin America.

      I'm studying Spanish right now (hablo & entiendo un poco) and would prefer
      to have a local partner who is fluent and is interested in co-facilitating
      or being involved in supporting the course in some way. I submitted a Scrum
      presentation for SEPGLA in 2005 and it was not accepted (or even
      acknowledged; it seems this org is CMMI / process-oriented).

      If you're interested, please contact me directly and I'll send you my bio
      and my background in the software industry (with specific focus on
      training/consulting in Scrum and agile). Thanks!

      --
      Kert Peterson
      (512) 626-3492

      Message: 8
      Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:44:29 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Alan Cyment <acyment@...>
      Subject: CSM course in Latin America?

      Hi all. I was wondering if there have ever been (or even better, if anyone
      is planning to give) a CSM course in Latin America. I live in Argentina,
      where there has recently been a huge increment in software development, but
      not much talk about agile stuff.

      Cheers,
      Alan