RE: [scrumdevelopment] What about 2-3 people teams?

  • Leonardo Gabriel Moreno
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Thank you, Jeff. It was very helpful

      ----------------
      Leonardo,
      As you will see from some of the slides in my Scrum Theory presentation, 2-3
      person teams are twice as productive as 7 person teams.

      Seven person teams are the maximum when you want to deliver as soon as
      possible no matter what the cost. It takes a little longer for a 2-3 person
      team to deliver a project of fixed size than a 7 person team.

      See: http://jeffsutherland.com/papers/OTUG2003/Scrum_Theory.htm

      Jeff Sutherland