Next week: Tuning Up Teams - Training with Diana Larsen, Frankfurt

  • Boris Gloger

      Hello Friends and Business Partners,

      we have been able to organize a Retrospective Facitlitator Trainng
      class with Diana Larsen in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, on the 4./5. of
      May 2006.

      "Tuning Up: Retrospectives to Help Project Teams Build on Strengths,
      Learn from Mistakes, and Continuously Refactor Their Methods and
      Interactions."

      i highly recommend this Training for ScrumMaster not only because I
      do organize that training but because I strongly believe that a
      ScrumMaster needs to have strong facilitation skills.

      Diana is one of the best facilitator I know to give such a training
      and I am happy that she was willing to use two days of her trip to
      Europe to run this class with us.

      All Details you will find at:

      http://www.scrumeducation.com/scrumedu/Class/id~96

      I was able to ask SPRiNT iT, Ettlingen, Germany with helping me with
      the organization of this class. So please do not wonder if they will
      contact you in case you will apply.

      Cheers

      Boris

      Boris Gloger