ScrumMaster Needed

  • Ken Schwaber
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4 2:19 PM
      I'm working with a software development company in Manhattan, great
      company that is in the throes of implementing Scrum. They need a
      ScrumMaster that is stalwart of heart, stubborn, and of good character.
      Must have been a scrummaster previously,
      Let me know if you are interested. Full time position.

      Ken Schwaber
    • Barbara Wilders
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5 6:06 AM
        Good Morning Ken:

        I would be interested. Barbara Wilders, 561 716 9015. Let me know if you my
        resume etc.

        See you in June at the product owner class.

        Take good care of you
        Barbara

        >From: "Ken Schwaber" <ken.schwaber@...>
        >To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [scrumdevelopment] ScrumMaster Needed
        >Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:19:18 -0000
        >
        >I'm working with a software development company in Manhattan, great
        >company that is in the throes of implementing Scrum. They need a
        >ScrumMaster that is stalwart of heart, stubborn, and of good character.
        >Must have been a scrummaster previously,
        >Let me know if you are interested. Full time position.
        >
        >Ken Schwaber

      • Barbara Wilders
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5 6:19 AM
          Ken

          Please disregard my previous message, I thought this was about additional
          training.

          See you in June

          Take good care of you
          Barbara

          >From: "Barbara Wilders" <baw1310@...>
          >To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] ScrumMaster Needed
          >Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 13:06:18 +0000
          >
          >Good Morning Ken:
          >
          >I would be interested. Barbara Wilders, 561 716 9015. Let me know if you my
          >resume etc.
          >
          >See you in June at the product owner class.
          >
          >Take good care of you
          >Barbara
          >

          > >From: "Ken Schwaber" <ken.schwaber@...>
          > >To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [scrumdevelopment] ScrumMaster Needed
          > >Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:19:18 -0000
          > >
          > >I'm working with a software development company in Manhattan, great
          > >company that is in the throes of implementing Scrum. They need a
          > >ScrumMaster that is stalwart of heart, stubborn, and of good character.
          > >Must have been a scrummaster previously,
          > >Let me know if you are interested. Full time position.
          > >
          > >Ken Schwaber

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Leandro Saad

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5 7:29 AM
              Ken: Full-time and *permanent*?
              deb

              --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Schwaber"
              <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:

              > I'm working with a software development company in Manhattan, great
              > company that is in the throes of implementing Scrum. They need a
              > ScrumMaster that is stalwart of heart, stubborn, and of good character.
              > Must have been a scrummaster previously,
              > Let me know if you are interested. Full time position.
              >
              > Ken Schwaber

            • Ken Schwaber
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5 7:47 AM

                Prefer permanent,