OT: Massive Change project

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:54 AM
      Given the interest on this list in change (as a subject), I thought some
      might be interested in this design project which uses, though is not
      particularly focused on, technology...

      http://massivechange.com/

      1. Learn
      Design has emerged as one of the world's most powerful forces. It has
      placed us at the beginning of an new period of human possibility, where
      all economies and ecologies are becoming global, relational, and
      interconnected.

      2. Act
      Massive Change online is moving into a new phase, from communication to
      action. Join the project and connect with people around the world to
      share your ideas, discuss the critical issues, and collaborate on
      changing the world.

      deb