Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum Ownership

    Message 1 of 99 , Apr 3, 2006
      On Sunday, April 2, 2006, at 8:52:32 PM, mike.dwyer1@... wrote:

      > Is that the issue Ron - bigger, smaller, right, different, wrong?

      Not "the". Might be "an".

      > I come back to the fact that once we implement scrum it ends up being the team's and then the
      > organization. Like you said you've never seen an xP or a scrum that was the whole encheliada.
      > Maybe that is the answer for you it isn't for them it is. OK so what, well that means that the
      > ideal doesn't exist and no matter how we try to 'save' Agile from the Aliens it ends up the
      > people's ability to use it, accept it and most of all approve it.

      If whatever people do is OK, why was Scrum ever written about?

      If Scrum and Agile and what has already been said about them is
      perfect, why isn't everyone doing things that way already, with
      great success?

      If people and Agile ideas can be improved, why would interested
      folks not come together to do so?

      Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. -- Picasso
    • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
      Message 99 of 99 , Apr 4, 2006
        Dave:
        WOW  What a huge difference from your posts a year ago.  You really need to tell us more about how you got to the point the customer capacity to absorb DONE was saturated.

        Congratulations.

        --
        Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott, The Spiritual Life

        The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. ~Author Unknown

        From: David A Barrett <dave.barrett@...>