access to streamzines, CSM training nationwide

  • Alan Shalloway
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:14 PM
      Hi:

      Many of you know of Net Objectives' streamzines - web-based powerpoint presentations with audio.  We normally release one a month to our mailing list, but I wanted to let you know how you can get access to four of them.  If you go to www.netobjectives.com/su you can register to see streamzines on the following topics:

      Advice from the Gang of Four (with the Strategy Pattern)

      The Case For Unit Testing
      Driving Development From Agile Use Cases
      Overview of Scrum   NEW

      Net Objectives is the premier supplier of training and coaching in agile methods, including courses in Lean Software Development, Scrum, Design Patterns, Test-Driven Development and Test-Driven ASP.Net.  We offer training in Lean Software Development, Scrum Master Certification, Design Patterns, Test-Driven Development, Test-Driven ASP.NET and more nationally, with open enrollment classes in Seattle, San Jose, Minneapolis, Denver, Chicago, and other cities.  To find out more about our courses, go to http://www.netobjectives.com/events/pr_main.htm#UpcomingPublicCourses).  To find out more about our free seminars, go to  http://www.netobjectives.com/events/pr_main.htm#FreeSeminars )

      Thanks for your attention.

      Alan Shalloway, CEO, Sr. Consultant
      Phone: 425-269-8991  Fax 425-642-8202

      Net Objectives now provides technical staffing as well as training and coaching.
      Net Objectives' vision is "Effective software development without suffering."

      Upcoming courses

      Design Patterns Explained

      Apr 11-13

      Bellevue, WA