Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum Ownership

    Message 1 of 99 , Apr 2 8:19 PM
      On Sunday, April 2, 2006, at 8:08:04 PM, Deb wrote:

      > What's good for our clients ought to be good for us... I agree, Mike.

      That would be a scrum gathering worth attending. but i wonder ...

      ... could the difficult topics be addressed productively;
      ... how could the large group be accommodated;
      ... is it time yet to move beyond these brand names to the bigger
      picture?

      The work teaches us. -- Richard Gabriel
    • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
      Message 99 of 99 , Apr 4 10:52 AM
        Dave:
        WOW  What a huge difference from your posts a year ago.  You really need to tell us more about how you got to the point the customer capacity to absorb DONE was saturated.

        Congratulations.

        --
        Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott, The Spiritual Life

        The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. ~Author Unknown

        From: David A Barrett <dave.barrett@...>