Any interest in transforming a big company

  • Jeff Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      I get a continuous stream of requests from recruiters for
      recommendations for CTO and VP of Engineering positions. Recently, I
      have been telling them it is a waste of time to hire someone who does
      not have expertise in Agile development. They need someone to
      transform these companies and most of the time they are just hiring
      caretakers for bad business practices.

      I've been ignoring these requests in recent years. However, it
      occurred to me that some of you lurking on this list might like a VP
      of Engineering job that pays over 200K a year. The latest one is in
      Tennessee. Send me a note offlist if you have interest.

      Jeff Sutherland