When Bankers Scrum

  • rhythmstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      We recently attended the CSM course presented by Victor and Tobias.
      One of our contingent was our COO, who happens to also be the former
      CEO of First Interstate Bank (which was acquired by Security Pacific,
      which was acquired by BofA, and so on... such is the banking business).

      Anyway, aside from becoming one of the few banker CSMs (if not the
      only), Mike had this to say during the class:

      Scrum is taught by koan.

      Which brought to my mind:

      Must resist the urge
      to suggest using haiku