Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Guidance and VSTS

  • clarke ching
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 2:28 AM
      Wow!

      Ken and ConChango ... that's magnificent!

      Clarke
      On 27/03/06, Ken Schwaber <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:
      I have worked closely over the last eighteen months with ConChango, a
      UK based consultancy, to prepare guidance for managing projects using
      Scrum. This work was prompted by our mutual concern over the quality
      and misdirection of Microsoft's initial contents, which badly
      represented Agile. I feared that, without adequate alternative, many
      Agile and Scrum "newbies" would think that the MS work actually had
      some resemblance to the real stuff.