Project Manager with Scrum Experience wanted at John Deere Agri Services, Alpharetta, GA

  • Hank Roark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      My office of John Deere Agri Services has a position for a Project
      Manager with Scrum experience (it is buried way down in the job
      description...but I understand the work to be mostly with my product
      development team...which has adopted Scrum as its standard process):
      https://johndeere.taleo.net/servlets/CareerSection?art_ip_action=FlowDispatcher&flowTypeNo=13&pageSeq=2&reqNo=88744&art_servlet_language=en&csNo=2

      If you decide to apply, drop me a line directly and I'll see if I can
      get the resume past the internal scan.

      Cheers,
      Hank Roark