RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Terminology help

  • Edwards, Richard
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 27, 2006

      Scrum chums,

      To help myself understand everyone else's various terminologies, I cobbled together nine familiar terms into the attached Excel spreadsheet (zipped) where I constructed a few sentences that embody my understanding of Scrum.  If you find it useful, fill in your own terms.  And if you're really ambitious, you might even augment the sentence collection to be more descriptive for all.

      Let me know if you find this helpful.

      :Richard Edwards.  ACS.  USA-310-847-5372 (M-W).*     Working from home USA-562-428-5166 (Th-F).